Atos is an international IT services company. It employs over 86.000 employees in 66 countries. In Poland Atos exists since 2000. Currently, nearly 4000 people are working in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz and Torun. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. Atos was four times awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate, winning top positions in the ranking of the Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos is the official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
ITIL Problem Manager
ITIL Problem Manager is responsible formanaging the ITSM processes in accordance to Atos Service Management Model based on ITIL best practices. He or she should be practitioner in the area, focused on core IT Service Management / ITIL functions including but not limited to areas such as problem management, incident management, change management, configuration management, service level management.
The range of activities and tasks to be undertaken by an ITIL Problem Manager include:
ITIL Problem Manager ensures that standardized methods and procedures (ITIL v3) are used for efficient and prompt handling of all problem in order to minimize the impact of problem upon service quality and consequently identifies opportunities to improve the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Executes the Problem Management process tasks in adherence with global and local requirements
- Coordinates and manages the Problem Management process activities across the global factory and with external suppliers to agreed global and local SLAs
- Escalates risks and issues to the Problem Management Regional Process Owner
- Supports Problem Management reporting (KPIs and customer SLAs)
- Assists the Problem Management Global and Regional Process Owners in driving Service management best-practice and ITIL process standardization
- Assists the Problem Management Global and Regional Process Owners in ensuring consistent end-to-end application of the Problem Management process across their account(s)
- Assists the Problem Management Global and Regional Process Owner in identifying and planning for Problem Management process improvement projects
- Drives implementation of standard execution of the Problem Management process
- Assists the Problem Management Global and Regional Process Owners in driving cross-account process standardization
- Assists the Problem Management Global and Regional Process Owners in standardization to enable offshore targets
- Is responsible for the complete process adherence and handling of problems according to SLAs/OLAs
- Is accountable for the delivery of Root Cause Analysis and problem resolution within given target duration
- Is responsible for acting as an escalation point to expedite problem resolution
- Is responsible for providing regular feedback to the Problem Management Global Process Owner
- Is responsible for coordinating problem resolution involving internal support groups, vendors, suppliers, customers and managing any roadblocks
- Ensures that necessary reports (e.g. RCA, Post Implementation Review, etc.) are delivered
- Ensures quality of Known Error record and the Knowledge Database
- Coordinates with suppliers, contractors, 3rd parties, etc. to ensure timely problem resolution and contractual fulfillment and involves Supplier Management when necessary
- Conducts Post Resolution Review of critical problems and supports to follow up of their activities together with Service Delivery Manager
- Ensures that Problem Management KPIs are reported and their targets met
- Takes escalations from Problem Coordinator and handle them accordingly
- Builds awareness of a Problem Control Process across engaged parties and act as a Problem Management Process Expert
- Ability to speak English/German/French/Dutch B2+ (desirable English as the second foreign language on the B2 level at least)
- University degree in IT Discipline or equivalent in years of progressive experience in enterprise level IT environments
- Minimum a year of Change/Incident/Problem Mgmt or Project Mgmt experience
- Working knowledge of Incident/Problem/Change Management frameworks such as ITIL v3, TQM or ISO 9000:2000 (certification not required, but is a plus)
- Proven communication skills with multiple levels of an organization, including interaction with senior level business partners within the company
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills
- Excellent ability to manage multiple high priority efforts/ competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
- High level of IT literacy – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Eagerness to work in 24/7 mode would be a great advantage
Please send your resume in English.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programmes also available.